PEOPLE AGAINST WIDOWS AND ORPHANS MALTREATMENT is the widows wing of GOIF.
GOIF/PEOPLE AGAINST WIDOWS MALTREATMENT (PAWIM) is an arm of GOIF focused on Emancipation of Widows and less privileged women from Maltreatment. It works in partnership with other organization. It was founded September 10 2009 under GOIF. This organization aims at:
· Campaigning Against Widows Maltreatment in Nigeria and Worldwide.
· To setup WIDOWS EMPOWERMENT CENTER IN NIGERIA and other countries of the world.
· To assist Widows financially to set up business.
· To reach the widows with the Gospel of Hope
· To teach and train them from begging level to giving level.
At the moment we have over 1000 widows hanging out there in Nigeria and other African countries for help.
If you are interested in establishing a chapter in your country or making donations towards this cause, please contact us using the information at the CONTACT TAB
SHOES FOR ORPHANS OUTREACHES
ATTENTION: Orphans in Nigeria and Africa send this appeal to the world asking for your support to enable us complete our schools.
In addition to Campaigns Against Widows and Orphans Maltreatment, we also run an annual SHOES FOR ORPHANS OUTREACHES where orphans without shoes and other items are provided.